I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Scrappy Mom's Sweethearts Challenge


This challenge was to use an image from the Sweetheart's cart. Unfortunately, that is another cart I do not own yet, but is on my wish list. Instead I used the Home Decor cart for the heart and "love". If I had the cuttlebug (also on the wish list), I would have embossed something fun on the black mat. My wish list is quite long as you can imagine, I know that as time goes on I will acquire things here and there, but until then, I will definitely try and "make it work" (as Tim Gunn would say).

3 comments:

  1. So pretty - I love the double layer on the heart! Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card! I love the clean lines too! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete