I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bitten By The Bug 2 Challenge


Here is another card I put together for Bitten By The Bug 2. We were supposed to use a chick image. I like how this card turned out so much better than the last one I did. I really like the dot pattern in this card. I don't know if my cards are too simple, but I sometimes feel like they are so boring. I would love any advice on what to do to help them out!

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to have you enter this beautiful card in the Creative Sisters Monday Challenge..I'm a new follower and look forward to more projects from you. Just beautiful and screams SPRING!

    Patti Ross
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!!! Love all the dots!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, love all the dots and the dimension. And as far as advice goes I'm no expert and what your doing is great. Do you have a embossing machine like a cuttlebug or sizzix? You may like the look of embossing on some of your cuts. Just something to think about, they are alot of fun (and addicting, lol) or maybe have you tried using ink or chalk to add a little more dimension and shading? Just a few suggestions to add to the great job of what your already doing! If you have any other questions please free to contact me, I'd be more that happy to help or answer any qestions you may have. Oh and Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please email me at smallcoin@comcast.net u r the winner of the blinkie at BBTB2..Thanks...Penny Shuberg

    ReplyDelete