I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

I can't believe that the 4th of July is just around the corner!  I love the 4th, I'm a bit of a pyro, so fireworks are so much fun for me!  Plus the year is half over, it's crazy!  Anyway, there are a couple challenges I am entering this patriotic card into.  I absolutely love the sketch over at Mojo Monday, and I am sure I will be using it for a few more cards.  And Paper Playtime has a Red, White, and Blue challenge.  I only used my Cricut for the stars (George), the rest is just fun patterned paper.  Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th!

1 comment:

  1. Fab design...thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!!

    ReplyDelete