I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hello Little Bird


Cricut, Live Simply, We R Sew Easy
 
I have embarked on another set of challenges rolled up into one card--Mojo Monday, HIMCR (Color Challenge), CardzTV (Sew Much Fun), and Whimsical Designs (Going Buggy).  I used Live Simply for the cute little birdie in the nest, and We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy tools for the stitching around my base mat. My paper comes from Recollections and DCWV Cafe Mediterranean and Linen Closet Mat Stacks.  I did use The Paper Studio's Curl Ribbon Embossing Folder and a stamp from a Fiskars everyday sayings set.  I have also made a video showing how it all came together, hope you check it out!

2 comments: