I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Butterfly Kisses...

Cricut, Kate's ABC's, Birthday Cards

I had so much fun making my last S Fold Card, I had to make another one!!!  They are a lot of fun to work with, so if you haven't tried, I would highly recommend it!  Anyway, I have put together another Birthday Card for my MIL to use for one of her grand-daughters.  I have used the Birthday Wishes/Butterfly Kisses sentiment before, but I think it's so cute I had to do a repeat.  The Birthday Wishes stamp comes from a TPC Birthday Stamp set and I just printed out on my computer the "and butterfly kisses".  All of my paper I used came from my scrap stash, so I will be entering this card into HIMCR's challenge of "Super Scraps Saturday".  There is also a challenge over at CardzTV to use a Jar on your project, so I will be entering this there too.  I was excited for that challenge because I have always wanted to use the jar from Kate's ABC's and just hadn't gotten around to it, so here is the fun jar full of butterflies from that cartridge.  The net on the inside of the card is also from Kate's ABC's, I just cut out the Phrase Feature for "N is for Net" and cut the image of the net away from the letters.  Hope that makes sense.  The only other tool I used was a pair of Victorian Scissors to cut around my sentiments.  I know this is more of a spring card, but it's still super cute even if it's fall right now.  Little Scrap Pieces has an anything goes linky party right now, so this will be entered over there as well.  Thanks for checking in!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! This is so very pretty!! I love the jar of butterflies and how you finished the inside with more butterflies and the net. Thank you so very much for joining our Cardz TV Go-to Galz 'Use a Jar' Linky Party!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete