I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, December 16, 2013

BBTB2 - Gift Tags

Welcome to another AWESOME challenge for BBTB2!!!  This week it's all about the TAGS!!!  How much more fun can presents get? Well, just add that special tag and you will see!  I am so excited about the tags that I made for this week's challenge.  I was able to put my Art Philosophy cart to GREAT use for these tags!  I love the tag feature on this card, it allows for so much creativity with how you put your papers together and create an amazing tag!
 

The back of my tags were super simple to just cut and adhere to the front.  I used some cream cardstock from Hobby Lobby, used my Hero Arts Christmas stamp set for the "merry christmas" and a Fiskars stamp set for the "to: from:"  CAS!!!
 

I cut each of the tags out at 3". The front of the tag I made by cutting the tag out of pattern paper and cream cardstock, adhered those together. I cut just a small piece of pattern paper to cover the "cut outs", then adhered the back of the tag to cover that up. Honestly the hardest part of these tags was choosing which paper I wanted to use :) I did ink around the edges of each of them and ran some hemp cord through the top.
 
SO FUN!!! I can't wait to attach these to my presents this year!!!

 


 


I hope that you will join us this week for our Tag, You're It! Challenge at BBTB2! I can't wait to see what you come up with!  Thanks for checkin' in!
 


12 comments:

  1. Oh Emily I love these tags! They are so cute and simple but look so country cute! I don't know why I didn't think to use the AP cart. lol Love them! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great tags-I love your paper choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all of your tags. Such pretty paper and images. They will really make your gifts look so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those tags Emily and thanks for joining us this week at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tags Emily!! The cut outs are fabulous!! Love the papers you used, too.
    Thank you so very much for joining our 'It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Tags Emily! I hope I find the time to make my own this year - it does add such a nice touch! Thanks for playing along with us over at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the papers you selected for your tags! And your photo using the boxes is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your tags look beautiful-love the papers you selected. That is always my hardest thing too-picking the paper! (Could that be because I have to much? Naw….) Glad you linked these up at Exploring Cricut this week too!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. These tags are beautiful !! The paper you chose is perfect !!! I also just subscribed to your youtube channel !! I love the videos you make !!

    hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your gift tags! Happy Holidays! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete