I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, December 23, 2013

FCCB Holiday Project

 
 
For the next two weeks over at FCCB we will be posting a new Holiday Project for you to get ideas, be inspired, or what have you!  The project I decided on was another Christmas card because I frankly don't have near enough :)  I decided to use the wreath from the Christmas Cheer cartridge - LOVE!!!  My pattern paper comes from Doodlebug Designs "Home for the Holidays", my green mat is embossed with the Paper Studios "Holly" folder, and my bling comes from Michael's Recollections.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts Christmas stamp set and I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp it.  I hope you have found a bit of inspiration from this simple little card.  And be sure to check out FCCB every day for new projects from my DT sisters to look at!
Thanks for checkin' in!

No comments:

Post a Comment