I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

HIMCR Challenge #132 - Super Scraps Saturday

HIMCR Challenge #132
hidinginmycraftroom.com
Super Scraps Saturday!!!

Sponsor:
Prize - $6 Gift Certificate


My Project:
We, the DT, were lucky enough to try out some super cute digi images from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and this hot air balloon was so fun, I had to try it out!  Again, my coloring is so sad, I need so much practice, but that's okay.  I used my scraps, so I don't know where the paper came from, but the jewels are from Freckled Fawn.  Hope you are able to join us this week at HIMCR and use up some of your scraps!!!

2 comments:

  1. Emily, I thinkyou did GREAT job with your coloring. As they say, "We ate our own worse critics."...so don't sell yourself short. You really did a GREAT job!!! And I just live how bright and cheery your card is.

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on this card! I love the coloring and the fresh, bright colors.

    ReplyDelete