I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

HIMCR Challenge #138 - What's Buggin' You?

hidinginmycraftroom.com
HIMCR Challenge #138
What's Buggin' You?

Sponsor:
Alota Rubber Stamps


My Project:
I was so lucky to be able to work with this cute stamp from Alota Rubber Stamps!  I used my Bic Mark It's to color it in and my paper all came from a Cloud 9 Design "Fiesta Gloss".  I used a couple of flowers from Michael's and used a Studio G stamp for the sentiment.  I am so anxious for Spring and this card reflects that, it's so bright and sunny.  I hope you will join us over at HIMCR this week for our challenge of What's Buggin' You?

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT card, Mollie!!! Love the bright and cheery colors you used...exactly what a lot of us need right now in the midst of so many snowstorms and for those who just want Spring to get here soon. :) Again, GREAT job!!!

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! What an absolutely adorable image!! I love the beautiful colors and papers!! What a fun card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete