I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Just Arrived...


My son's preschool teacher just had a baby and I wanted to make her a card for my son to give her.  I followed the sketch from Mojo Monday. I used Everyday Pop Up Cards Cartridge for the onesie and DCWV Nana's Kids mat stack for the paper.  I embossed the onesie with Swiss Dots and popped it up on some foam tape.  My twine is from We R Memory Keepers.  I really like how this turned out!

I am also going to be entering this into CardzTV and Cuttin' and Stampin'.

Thanks for checkin' in!

6 comments:

  1. Like the use of the Paper Pieced Cricut baby image. Thank you for entering Cuttin' & Stampin' Ch14-12 Paper Piecing.
    Melissa
    Cuttin' & Stampin' DT Orange Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun, bright card! Darling! So glad you were inspired to paper piece with us at Cuttin' and Stampin'!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! The papers you used are gorgeous!! I love the banner and the little onsie!! What an adorable card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and the colours are so fun!
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. Thank you for sharing with us at Cuttin and Stampin Challenge.

    ReplyDelete