I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Craftin' Desert Divas - Mother's Day Linky Party


Mother's Day Linky Party

Sponsors:
Stamp Set

Any 3 Files
(Winner's Choice)
$15 Gift Certificate to her
SVG Shop

My Project:


Hello all you fellow Divas!
Welcome to another Linky Party for Craftin' Desert Divas!!!
Guess what's right around the corner?!?!
Mother's Day!
Can you believe it?!?!
My poor husband, we have our Anniversary, my Birthday, and Mother's Day 
all within 2 weeks of each other -
GREAT for me, not so much for him :)

Anyway, we all love our Mom's so why not show it by making a special card for her 
and showing all of us what you came up with!

My card was created using the Freshly Picked, Elegant Edges, and
Art Philosophy Cartridges.
My paper is all from Bo Bunny's Isabella 6x6 pad.
I used Prima flowers and some pearls from Recollection's.
The "Love You" stamp is from TPC's Greetings set and the 
"Happy Mother's Day" is from Hero Arts Celebrate Everyday set.

I am also going to link this up over at DL Art, Hiding In My Craft Room and Sisterhood of Crafters.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

7 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Emily!! I love the pretty design and the papers!! You've captured a beautiful garden on a card!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your BEAUTIFUL card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful !!! Wonderful colors !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, the papers you used look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful creation Mollie! Love all the pretty butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘THINGS WITH WINGS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete