I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Craftin' Desert Divas Stamp Release - Simply Said "Heartfelt Thanks"


I am so EXCITED!!!
Are you ready for more sneak peeks?
You are in for some FUN!!!

Welcome to Day 2 of this 4 Day April stamp release party!!!
Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of the four new stamp sets.
Then, on Saturday and Sunday, we will have a blog hop with prizes each day.
The design team has some amazing creations to start this stamp release party.

Today we are showcasing the Simply Said stamp set.

All of the new stamps are 4x6 and Made in the USA.
Stamps will be available to order on Sunday.

We have a new store Craftin Desert Divas Shop and
Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group.
We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using
Craftin Desert Diva's stamps.
In this group we show previews first, have giveaways and much more!!!


Here's my project I created:
I used Create A Friend, Create A Critter, Peachy Keen Stamps,
My Mind's Eye paper and American Crafts Twine to put this together.
I also inked the edges with Color Box Creamy Brown Chalk Ink and used
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink for the sentiment.

Isn't this font the greatest!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Sneak Peek giveaway!!!

All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!! Just click on the DT's name to get to their blog.

Tara will announce today's winner tomorrow. The winner will be picked from a different blog every day, so be sure to visit and leave comments.

Thank you all so much for joining us today and I hope you will come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!!

I am also entering this card into the Exploring Cricut challenge.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!


27 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love it.
    Marcia
    mvanhoosan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is as SWEET as apple pie!!
    Adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little girl is sooo cuteee!!! I just love the blue, yellow and red PP complementing each other and the flower background is so pretty . The sentiment is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet and adorable, Emily!! The little girl is so cute!! I love the pretty papers you used!! Absolutely fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the cheerful card with wonderful pattern papers used.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

  6. First time to your blog Mollie,you have so many beautiful designs and fantastic creations.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! I love the little girls face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stinken adorable Emily! The little girl couldn't be cuter! The papers are so fun and love that you added twine! Awesome card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable !!! Perfect colors, card , and design !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a adorable card!! I love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Emily,

    Super cute card!!! :) I should break out my Cricut. ( so many wonderful cartridges), too!

    Thanks f

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just totally adorable Emily!! I don't have the Create a Friend. I really need to get it. Your little girl is so cute! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Spring' challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cheerful card. Really like the colors you used. TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, love the sweet little girl! She is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card Emily! Great choice of papers, love the twine and that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut and More this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is so vibrant! I love all of the patterned papers you used and they blend together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is just so sweet Emily!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super adorable; your papers complement so well. That friends cart is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a super sweet thank you card. I love that sweet girl and her Peachy face and that pop of twine is the perfect touch. Great job! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable card Emily!!! Thanks for entering our challenge at Exploring Cricut and More.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet little girl. I just love the bright colors and papers you chose. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just so fun and I love how you have tied the twine.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  23. Darling card! Love the little girl! She is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete