I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, May 12, 2014

BBTB2 - School Days

Bitten by the Bug 2

Happy Monday!!!

I hope you all had a great weekend!!!
I know I did!
It was my Birthday Saturday and Mother's Day yesterday
so I was pretty much spoiled all weekend long :)
It was FABULOUS!!!

But back to business right?
Today over at BBTB2, my amazing DT Sister Jaren 
has issued a super fun challenge all about
School Days!
We are getting towards the end of the school year and it's time to 
figure out teacher gifts, award certificates, graduation, and so on.


So I decided to create a masculine graduation card 
using Create A Critter 2.
My paper comes from American Crafts Here and There Collection.

I hope you will join us this week for this challenge.

Thanks for checkin' in!!! 



11 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! The owl is so sweet with his cap and diploma!! What a fabulous graduation card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous grad card Emily!! I love that owl and those papers you used. I am neck deep into graduation stuff - I can't believe my baby is graduating in 2 weeks this Friday!!! Yikes! I'm getting old! lol Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you were spoiled over the weekend!
    Your owl card is adorable. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect , and super cute graduation card !!! Love this !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    MAyrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now THAT is the sweetest grad owl ever! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great school themed project. I love it.
    Thank you for the inspiration, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too cute Emily!! Love the owl and the great papers you used.!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love your cute card. The papers are so pretty and this owl is so cute too. I love the colors and patterns. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how cute your little owl made me smile he is adorable! Super sweet Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect graduation card! Very cute little owl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a doubly fabulous weekend with a birthday AND mother's day! Hope you had a happy b-day! Great masculine card-they are so much harder to make, for some reason! Love the wise owl graduate!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete