I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Cut It Up Challenge #45 - National Bike Month

Cut It Up
Challenge #45
National Bike Month

Sponsors:
Sample of Papers

$10 Gift Card

My Project:
So, there's a National Bike Month, huh?
Just Kidding!

I really didn't know this, but how fun is that?!?!
Honestly though, I don't know when the last time I was on a bike or
if I could even remember how to ride one :)
But I guess if what they say is true, 
once you learn how you never forget
I shouldn't have a problem - if I even had a bike to try it!
Oh well, at least it gives us a great excuse to create 
some super fun projects with a bike theme :)

So for my project I pulled out the Stretch Your Imagination
cart and cut out the funnest little bike, basket and flower!
LOVE this cut!!!

I used paper from Prima Marketing's Doodle Deux 6x6 pack
I picked up at Hobby Lobby.
I inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dyed Distress Ink
and my ric-rac ribbon is from American Crafts.
The sentiment comes from My Creative Time's Life is Good stamp set.
I broke down and finally bought some enamel dots from Michael's
and I am kind of obsessed with these now :)
LOVE them!!!

I hope you will join us for this super fun challenge over at Cut It Up
and be sure to check out all the DT's projects - they are all fabulous!!!

I am also going to entering this into My Craft Spot's Ink Challenge.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!


5 comments:

  1. Love the little bike, basket &flower. Adorable card. Super fun details.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I have this cartridge!!! Can't wait to use the bike. Your card is great. Perfect patterned paper to go with that little bike. It looks like kids' handwriting.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and fabulous!! I love the adorable bike!! The papers are awesome!! I have that paper stack somewhere and now you have inspired me to dig it out!! Love this!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this card?! That is the sweetest, most precious bike I've ever seen! I love the polka dot flower and sprightly paper choices... this card is just bursting with sweetness. :o) Wonderfully done, Mollie! (Also, I assumed the fun enamel dots were only sold online in fancy stores... so I blame you for the Michael's trip I'll soon be taking!) ;) Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun happy card, love the colors. CIU Design Team.

    ReplyDelete