I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Decorate To Celebrate - BBQ/Outdoor Party

Happy Wednesday!!!

How is everyone's summer going?

How many BBQ's have you had so far?

Well, in case you have a few more on your calendar,
this week's challenge over at Decorate To Celebrate
will definitely help you get ready for one!

We would LOVE to see your projects/decorations for
a BBQ or Outdoor Party.

I decided to make invitations:
I used the Summer Celebrations cartridge for the BBQ and the tag.
The BBQ was cut at 6" and the tag at 2".

I used American Crafts Twine to tie the invite to the image.

Super Simple!!!

I hope that you will join us for this challenge over at
And remember,
you can always share with us Birthday Projects,
but PLEASE no cards :)

Thanks for checkin' in!!!


4 comments:

  1. These are perfect invitations for a BBQ, Emily!! I love the design!! So darn fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this project. Such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mollie:) this is so cute for a BBQ invite. Have a great evening.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete