I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

FCCB - Bug Out!

Hey All!!!

I know it's Tuesday, but this post is for the
Monday challenge over at FCCB.

Do you ever feel like you are a day late and a dollar short?
For me, lately, it seems like ALL THE TIME!!!

So sorry about that :)

Anyway....

Challenge #222 Bug Out

This Weeks Sponsor

Jaded Blossom

Winner will receive the Bug a Boo Stamp set
~This Weeks Challenge~
Bug Out
Create a project that uses a bug

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Here is my project:
For this card, I used papers from My Mind's Eye Rosy 6x6 paper pack.
I inked around the edges of my pattern papers
with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.

The cute little ladybug comes from the "Just Because" Cards cartridge,
and the mat is from Elegant Edges.

My flowers are from Studio G (Wal-Mart)
and the rhinestone centers are from Michael's.

The mat and the ladybug are both popped up with some foam tape.
My sentiment "Just Because" comes from American Crafts.

I hope that you will join us over at FCCB
for our challenge this week!

I am going to enter this card in at Die Cuttin' Divas,
I followed the sketch for the challenge over there.

I am also entering this in DL Art's August Linky Party.


Thanks for checkin' in!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Mollie!
    Very cute card, late or not! It reminds me of a picnic on a bright sunny day :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for using my sketch at Die Cuttin' Divas! I also shared on our FB page.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!! Love the adorable lady bug!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, Emily! The flowers balance out the sentiment, and the colors are fantastic!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great--so cute and love all your papers!

    ReplyDelete