I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Craftin' Desert Divas Fall Linky Party & BBTB2 Any Cricut Cut

Happy Monday!!!!

Welcome to another Linky Party over at


Sponsors:
One Stamp Set

$5 Credit (excluding ATG & Shipping)

$15 in Files

$25

My Project:

So it's Fall - YAY!!!
I LOVE Fall!!!

And I LOVE all the projects for Fall
so I am excited to see what you come up with for this
Linky Party!

I wanted to use the adorable squirrel from Create A Critter
and the stamp "Nuts about U" from Tara's Punny Stamp Set.
So this is the end result :)

My papers are all from Doodlebug Designs and
the twine is from We R Memory Keepers.

Look at this stamp set - it's awesome!
Punny
You can purchase it HERE.

AND

Bitten by the Bug 2

over at BBTB2 we have a challenge starting
for you to use ANY Cricut cut!
So basically anything goes :)

I hope you will join us for that challenge as well!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!


9 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Emily!! The squirrel is too cute!! Love the papers - they're perfect!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute . The squirrel is adorable !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is such a cute card Emily! I love the papers you used and I love that squirrel and the acorns and that sentiment is just too cute. Cute, cute, cute! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute I have those pattern papers so I am definetly inspired by your sweet card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily, you made such a cute card!! The background papers are soooo pretty and I love the card design. The squirrel is so cute with all his acorns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute card Emily!! Love your squirrel and the fabulous papers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so adorable! Love that squirrel, and you chose the perfect papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love this card. The squirrel is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emily -- so so cute, great card! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete