I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Decorate To Celebrate - Anything Goes!

Happy Wednesday!

Welcome to another Anything Goes Challenge

For my project today
I created Thanksgiving Home Decor
from Wood Letters.


I bought these letters at a local crafty wood cut out store
and then found some fun fall papers to decorate them with.

I painted the wood with some brown acrylic paint,
traced the letters on the paper and hand cut them out.
Then I glued them on with some Mod Podge.

I sanded the paper around the wood to get clean edges.

The "a" was cut out of brown vinyl using the Jasmine Cartridge.

I just love how it turned out.

I hope you will join us over at Decorate To Celebrate!

And I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!


1 comment:

  1. Such a GORGEOUS Home Decor piece! The papers are so festive....beautiful work!
    Happy Thanksgiving my friend!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete