I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, February 23, 2015

BBTB2 - Clocks


Happy Monday!!!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

Bitten by the Bug 2

Today over at BBTB2
the challenge is all about Clocks!


I decided to use the clock from Wrap It Up.
I basically stuck to the colors in the handbook and just
used papers from my scrap stash.

I used Elegant Edges for the mat.
My b/g papers come from We R Memory Keepers
Anthology 6x6 paper pack.

I used some flat back pearls from Recollections
to add a little balance.

I can't decide what type of card this will be,
but I am thinking either a Father's Day or Retirement Card.

I hope you will join us for this week's challenge
over at BBTB2!

Thanks for checkin' in!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Your card is great Emily!! I love that big grandfather's clock!! Love the papers and color combo you went with and I too think it would make a great Father's Day or Retirement card. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this clock cut and your paper colors and choices. The Elegant Edges mat works so well for your image and I love the black pearls. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever it turns out to be, I LOVE IT! The cuts on that cartridge are so quirky, but you really made it look very sophisticated.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that grandfather's clock Emily!!! I think it will be perfect for either a Father's Day or Retirement card. Love how you framed the clock, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this grandfather clock! Looks great against the text background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty card, love the color choices. You can use it for a lot of different occasions. have a great week.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete