I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Decorate To Celebrate #94

Happy Wednesday!!!

Hope your week is going well!

we have a new challenge starting, and
remember as always, it's Anything Goes!

I decided to create a new St. Patrick's Day
decor piece.
I had my husband cut out a 7" x 11" piece of scrap MDF
we had in the garage.
I painted it with some Buttercream Acrylic Paint
then Mod Podged some cute Chevron paper (Hobby Lobby) to the front.

I inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.

The Shamrocks are from Celebrate With Flourish (LOVE this cart).
The letters are from Lyrical Letters.
And they are cut out of cardstock (not vinyl).

I adhered them all with my ATG and Zig 2 Way Glue Pen.

I love how this turned out :)

I hope that you will join us over at Decorate To Celebrate
for our new Anything Goes Challenge!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!




4 comments:

  1. what a pretty card for st pat day super cute. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous wall decor and great for St. Patty's Day.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shamrocks are fun! Very pretty!
    Lilian

    ReplyDelete