I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, April 17, 2015

Cut It Up - Funny

Happy Friday!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful week
and are ready to start the weekend!

Today we have a new challenge over at Cut It Up!

Cut It Up

Show us your Funny Side!
Or Punny, as I have done with this challenge :)

Sponsor:
$20 Gift Code

My Project:
I love Create A Critter and there are so many
stamp sets out there that cater to the play on words.
I chose CardzTV's "More Critter Captions"
for my card.

I made a cute little feminine fox
by dressing her up in pink paisley paper
from Echo Park.
The background mat is from My Mind's Eye
and the twine is from American Crafts.

This would be a perfect friendship card, I think :)

I hope you will join us over at Cut It Up
for this hilarious challenge!

Thanks for checkin' in!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card, pretty colors and design. CIU Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with a cute little fox! Love the colors and twine!

    ReplyDelete