I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, June 22, 2015

BBTB2 - Grillin' N Chillin'


Happy Monday!!!

Hope everyone enjoyed celebrating Father's Day yesterday!!!

Today over at BBTB2 we have a new challenge
starting all about FOOD!!!

It is National Onion Ring Day, so in honor
of that we want to see projects featuring food.
There are so many options to choose from
with all the Cricut images dedicated to this wonderful subject,
it shouldn't be too hard to do :)


I pulled out the From My Kitchen cartridge and
decided to make a BBQ themed card.
I actually gave this to my dad yesterday for Father's Day,
along with a fun BBQ tool set.
He loves to BBQ in the summer and
steak is probably his favorite food to throw out there!

I used paper from My Mind's Eye and
Enamel Dots from Recollections.

The sentiment comes from CardzTV's "Summer Fun"
Stamp Set.

I hope you will join us for this fun challenge!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute Emily. I love this cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card to go with the BBQ tools!!!! We are ALL about the BBQ here, so I may have to replicate that as a gift idea/card!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card! I think the background paper you chose could not be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Emily!! Love the grill and that great bg paper!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is such a perfect fathers day card!!! I love the papers and design and that awesome grill image. Fabulous card, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is such a perfect fathers day card!!! I love the papers and design and that awesome grill image. Fabulous card, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Grill card, Emily. It is so HOT! Ha ha ha.... I know, I crack ME up.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete