I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, August 7, 2015

Cut It Up! - Animals

Happy Friday!

Hope you had a great week and are ready for the weekend!

Today over at Cut It Up! we have a new challenge
starting all about ANIMALS!!!


Our Sponsor:
$20 Gift Certificate

My Project:
So who doesn't love the Create A Critter carts?
They are so fun and have such cute animals,
I just had to use one for this challenge.

I decided on the cow and pulled out my fun
Carta Bella Cowgirl Paper for this card.

The sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Divas and
the sketch is from Die Cuttin' Divas.

I hope that you will join us for this challenge
over at Cut It Up!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

9 comments:

  1. I adore cows and this one is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cow is a cutie and the paper is perfect! Love how you layered the background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used for this adorable cow!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little cow really IS moovelous!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little cow and your sentiment is super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinkin cute. Love the paper choices, the colors, the adorable sentiment. Great, fun card.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun card! The cow is adorable and the sentiment and papers are perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete