I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Decorate To Celebrate #112

Happy Wednesday!

So It's Halloween Week!!!
YAY!!!

Over at Decorate to Celebrate it's time for another challenge
and I am sticking to Halloween Decor :)

I decided to make some more decor blocks
for a couple of my friends.

I painted them with Black Acrylic paint and used
Mod Podge to adhere the chevron paper.
I cut "BOO" using Cricut Everyday Fonts
out of some Purple Glitter paper and
ran those through my Xyron 1" sticker machine.

I wrapped them in a cello bag and tied it off
with some black tulle.
The orange and white twine is from Stampin' Up
and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.

I picked up some Halloween Stickers from
Hobby Lobby in the clearance section a few years ago
and finally used one of them.
It's puffy and super fun :)

I hope you will join us over at Decorate To Celebrate!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!


4 comments:

  1. I love these blocks and the packaging what a great gift and useful for décor. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Your blocks are so cute and fun way to package them!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Emily these are so cute and your friends are sure to love them. TFS

    ReplyDelete