I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, November 2, 2015

BBTB2 - Pumpkins

Happy Monday!

I hope you all survived the Halloween weekend
and Daylight Savings :)

As time continues on, we are looking forward
to Thanksgiving and all things Pumpkin!

So the challenge over at BBTB2 is
to feature a Pumpkin on your Thanksgiving cards.


My favorite pumpkin cut is from Freshly Picked.
I used the flip feature and cut the stem on the other
side of the pumpkin so I could fit the sentiment
in the upper right hand corner.

The background mat is paper from CTMH
and I used Elegant Edges to cut it out.

My pumpkin papers are from Basic Grey.
The jewels are from Darice, and
the sentiment is from CardzTV.

It's a super simple card, but I like how it turned out.

I hope you will join us over at BBTB2!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!


2 comments:

  1. cute as can be --- love your card. That is a great pumpkin - I haven't used it before.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that Freshly Picked had this beautiful pumpkin cut. Your card is such a wonderful fall card and the papers are so pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete