I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Decorate To Celebrate - Toppers

Happy Wednesday!!!

Or Happy Thanksgiving Eve :)

Today over at Decorate To Celebrate
we have a new Anything Goes Challenge starting.

I was asked by my SIL to create some
toppers for treat bags she wanted to give out.
This is what I came up with:


The leaves and acorns are from Doodlecharms
and the paper is from Hobby Lobby.

I think they turned out super cute.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute & fun!! Yummy too!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute toppers!!!
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete