I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, February 22, 2016

BBTB2 - Fiesta!

Happy Monday!

Another challenge has started over at BBTB2!

It's National Margarita Day
so it's all things FIESTA this week!!!


I found these fun Maracas on the Create A Critter 2 cart.
I used Elegant Edges for the Mat.

My papers were just in my stash,
the ribbon is from American Crafts, and
I popped the images up with some foam tape.

I'm ready to party, how about you :)

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun and cute card Emily! I love the fun and festive papers, they go so well with this team. Your maracas are fabulous. I think you are ready to party my friend. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper is such a great choice for your fiesta card! I love these maracas, too! This is definitely a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This puts me in a party mood for sure! Super cute with great papers!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. what great and colorful projects this week from all the designers - love your take on the fiesta theme. lots of color and made me shake my thing!!! yes - let's party - where's my margarita??

    ReplyDelete