I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, September 26, 2016

BBTB2 - Happy Days - Retro Style

Happy Monday!!!

Well, I have made some progress in my craft room,
but still have a ways to go.
I at least have my desk set up and all my
carts and paper are pretty accessible - YAY!

Over at BBTB2 this week, I had the privilge of
choosing the challenge theme and I chose...
RETRO!!!

But seriously folks, let's keep it to the 50's, 60's, and 70's.
The 80's can't possibly be considered retro,
I can't be that old :{

I used my Nifty Fifties cart for this awesomely RETRO TV!
LOVE IT!!!

My layout is from Mojo Monday's challenge a few weeks ago,
but I wanted to use it for this card.

My paper is from Recollections
and my sentiment is from
CardzTV's Happy Days Stamp Set.

Such a fun card :)

I hope you will join us over at BBTB2 this week.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this! The peace signs in the background are great. Loved the challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This paper is just the coolest. I love this retro TV also. Thanks for picking a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...cute play on words! Love the retro card.

    ReplyDelete