I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, September 30, 2016

Cut It Up! Breast Cancer Awareness - Think Pink

Happy Friday!!!

Well, I have now officially posted on all three of my teams
after my little "hiatus".

Cut It Up

The new challenge over at Cut It Up
is all about Breast Cancer Awareness.


We were lucky enough to have some digital images
from our sponsor
to use for our projects.


The Prize for this Challenge will
be a $5 Store Credit!!!

My Project:
I chose to use the ribbon image from our sponsor,
I love the simplicity of this one!
It's direct and to the point too :)

I used my Bic Mark It's to color the ribbon
and used some glitter glue to fill in the letters in
"Fight Back".
(Although you can't really tell in the pic)

My papers are from Recollections and the
Flowers, Pearls and Rhinestones were just in my stash.

I hope you will join us over at Cut It Up this week.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment