I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, October 24, 2016

BBTB2 - Football Season

Happy Monday!!!

Welcome to another fun challenge over at

This week we want to see Football themed cards.
Either kind of Football will work :)

For me Football means NFL and Fantasy Football!
I love Fantasy Football, although this year I am 
not having a winning season :(
Oh well!

I used the Create-A-Friend cartridge for my images.
I cut the football at 18", if you can believe it!
It's only meant to be a small image because it is in
the hands of a football player, but it didn't prevent me
for enlarging it :)

I love the background paper too!
It is from Karen Foster Design's "Sports" 6x6 paper pad.
I found it on clearance at Hobby Lobby for $2.87 :)

I hope you will join us over at BBTB2 for
our Football challenge!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, you are not alone. Our 49ers have only won game and my husband is last in his fantasy league. But your card sure cheers me up. More touchdowns!!

    ReplyDelete