I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, October 14, 2016

Happy Friday!!!

Welcome to another Challenge over at Cut It Up!

Cut It Up

The Theme for this Week's challenge is:
Pumpkins!!!
Use a Pumpkin on your card or project.

Sponsor:
Craftin Desert Divas
Prize: One Digi Image

My Project:
For my card, I used Simply Charmed.
Isn't this Pumpkin adorable?!?!

My background papers come from SEI and Recollections.
The sentiment is from a Fiskars Holiday Stamp Set.

I hope that you will join us over at

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this sweet card. Is Simply Charmed a cartridge? Anyhoo....it's cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little pumpkin shouting "BOO!" Love the different papers behind him!

    ReplyDelete