I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, November 14, 2016

BBTB2 - Anything Goes Thanksgiving

Happy Monday!

Today over at BBTB2 a new challenge has started.
Anything Goes - Thanksgiving Style.


I decided to use Celebrate with Flourish for
this fun Pilgrim hat. I cut it at 3".

My papers are from my scrap stash.
I really am trying to use up all my scraps,
I have SO many!!!

The sentiment is from a Hero Arts Holiday set.

Please join us over at BBTB2 this week!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I never get tired of that cartridge - the flourishes take the ordinary to spectacular. have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many scraps too....I should do better about using them....but I always feel very thrifty when I do, LOL! Love this cartridge and all it's cuts-your pilgrim hat looks fabulous!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete