I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, December 19, 2016

BBTB2- Nativity

It's Christmas Week!

Awesome!

Today over at BBTB2 we have another Christmas/Holiday
Challenge-
Use a Nativity or Menorah.

I chose to use the Nativity from Winter Frolic.
I used a PKS baby face instead of the cuts from
the cartridge. I think it is adorable.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet, Emily. The Peachy Kean face is just adorable on baby Jesus. I love the background paper and just everything about your card. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure like the smiling face. What a joyous card. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete