I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, February 10, 2017

Cut It Up - Bendy Cards

Happy Friday!

Today over at Cut It Up we have started a
new challenge...
Cut It Up

No automatic alt text available.
Bendy Cards!

Sponsor:
Prize: Any 3 sets of your choice

My Project:
Okay, so first off, I am a loyal Cricut-er.
And I only have a Cricut Expression.

I have steered clear of any "digital" crafting.
I know, I know, I need to get with the times,
but I'm good :)

Anyway, for my project, I decided to print out the bendy card
from our Sponsor, The Cutting Cafe, just on my regular old printer.

I then "fussy cut" it out and used it as a template to
trace on some paper from Echo Park.

I then pieced them together, easy peasy.

The heart I cut from Art Philosophy.

I used some Twine from American Crafts
to line the top of the "bends".

Here is a top shot of the card:


I really like the dimension the bendy card gives.


The sentiment I used is also from our Sponsor,
I also just printed it out on my printer.
Here is a close up...


This was a fun card to make, and you can
make it without a fancy digital machine ;)

I hope you will try out the bendy cards from
The Cutting Cafe and join us
for our challenge over at Cut It Up!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I never even thought to put a hidden message inside! Awesome! I love learning new things.

    Your card turned out so elegant as always! I love the soft colors.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete