I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, March 20, 2017

BBTB2 - Cute as a Button

Happy Monday!!!

Today over at BBTB2 a new challenge has started...
Cute as a Button!
Create a project that is Baby Themed.


I decided to make a shaker card.
I used the rattle from New Arrival.
All of my papers are from my scraps,
I decided to "patch" together some fun
pastels and patterns for the background.

Thanks for checkin' in!

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea to use this rattle and make this a shaker card. Very cute! I love your paper colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, perfect idea to use the rattle for a shaker card - just don't let baby try to chew on it!!!! great card, love the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your patchwork "quilt" background is just perfect for the cute baby rattle cut. Love how you made the rattle into a shaker!

    ReplyDelete