I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, June 30, 2017

Cut It Up! - Red, White & Blue

Happy Friday!!!

Can you believe July starts tomorrow?!?!
C.R.A.Z.Y.

Today over at Cut it Up! a new challenge has started!
Cut It Up

No automatic alt text available.
Use Red, White & Blue
and/or a Patriotic Symbol

Seems fitting with the 4th right around the corner ;)

Our Sponsor:
Heartfelt Creations
$20 Gift Certificate

My Project:

For my card I used the stars from George
and all my papers are from my scrap stash.

The enamel dots are from Michael's
and the sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Divas.

I hope you will join us over at Cut It Up
for this week's challenge.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very patriotic with the stars and patterned colors! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete