I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, July 3, 2017

BBTB2 - July 4th

Happy Monday!!!

Welcome to another challenge over at BBTB2!
This week was my choice for the challenge and seeing
as how the 4th of July is tomorrow
I though we could channel our inner
Red, White & Blue.

I used the cut from Designer's Calendar for July 4th - LOVE.
I pulled some papers from my stash and just kind of
criss-crossed them for this fun layout.

I love the 4th of July and all that it stands for...
I also love the fireworks ;)

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card Emily - I love the papers you used, such fun layers. Thank you for hosting this challenge. I too like everything that the 4th stand for. I also still get emotional singing the National Anthem. :) Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers that you used on your card. And Happy 4th of July to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your paper choices and the way you layered them! Nice wording, too. This is such a pretty July 4 card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the layered papers! Super cute and festive for the 4th. Hope you had a wonderful day!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great patriotic card. It says it all! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete