I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, October 20, 2017

Cut It Up! - Shaker Cards

Happy Friday!

I had an interesting morning to say the least...
I will spare you the details,
but my big toe is numb from a small procedure
and my body had a slight reaction to the shots that numbed it up...
After nausea, fainting, and some time in the bathroom
I am feeling like a complete spazz!!!
But my toe is better...Yay!

ANYWHO...today is the start of another challenge over at
Cut It Up
Challenge:
No automatic alt text available.
Shaker Cards!

Our Sponsor:
Any 3 Sets of Your Choice

My Project:
The Cutting Cafe was generous enough to
send the Design Team different files for
shaker cards.
I loved this pumpkin one and wanted to try it out.
Keep in mind that I do not have an SVG cutting machine,
so this was put together solely by fussy cutting...crazy huh!?!?
Even with the fussy cutting it was a sinch to do,
so you should definitely give it a go.
The paper I used for the inside is from DCWV
and the filler is a combo of sequins and beads.
I added some baker's twine and VWALLAH...
Done and Done...

The Inside... 
I also used this sentiment from The Cutting Cafe
for the inside of the card.
My paper is from my scrap stash,
I can't remember what paper pad it came from.
I did ink around all the edges of my card
with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.

I hope you will join us in this Shaker Card challenge,
they are such fun cards to make.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

2 comments:

  1. You poor thing! So sorry about your toe and all the other ailments that came along with its treatment. :(

    Love your pretty card!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful shaker card.
    I hope you feel better...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete