I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, November 27, 2017

BBTB2 - Baby's It's Cold Outside

Happy Monday!

Did you all survive Thanksgiving?
Ours was a bit different this year, but it was still good.

Today over at BBTB2 I am hosting the challenge...
Baby It's Cold Outside
Let's see your projects featuring warm apparel!

I cut this fun winter hat from Winter Woodland.
My papers were all in my scrap stash,
but I think the majority are from American Crafts.

The sentiment is also from American Crafts.
The embellishments are from the Paper Studio.

I hope you will join us over at BBTB2!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking a fun challenge. I love this warm winter hat and all of your pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! I loved that cute stocking cap too. The papers you chose and all the layers really make a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest hat ever. Love that choice. Thanks for hosting this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, I must agree with Maureen - cutest hat ever!! I love your card, but also I truly enjoyed this challenge. I hope you December is not too stressful and full of family fun!!

    ReplyDelete